Meet the people behind the Out For Adventure website.
Jeff is an avid traveler and loves spending time in the ocean. He's a PADI-certified diver and has been diving all over the world - from Thailand to the Great Barrier Reef. Jeff is also a devoted family man and lives with his wife and daughter in Thailand.
Latest from Jeff
- What Are The Best Fins For Snorkeling To Buy This Year
- Best Snorkel Gear – How To Buy A Good Snorkeling Gear Set
- Trout Fishing Tips – 19 Fishing Experts Share Their Strategies To Help You Catch More Trout
- Diving in Bali – The Most Popular Island Dive Holiday Destination In The Indonesian Archipelago
- The Best Paddle Boards for Kids Reviews With A Detailed Buyer’s Guide
- The Best SUP (Paddle-boards) Life Vest And PFDs
If there's one thing Matt loves, it's getting people outdoors and active. As a hiking guide and camping enthusiast, he knows the best spots to get away from it all and how to make the most of your time in nature. When he's not leading hikes or out on his own camping trip, you can find him playing guitar or spending time with his wife and dog. He loves nothing more than finding new adventures and sharing them with others.